The Whole Purpose, a health-conscious company that offers individuals and corporations an innovative approach to physical and emotional wellbeing through Mindful Wellness and Purposeful Communication, is partnering with the House of Blues Anaheim in hosting an invigorating one-day women’s wellness conference, Me.Life.Balance.
Our well-balanced day will begin with healthy Acai breakfast bowls provided by Sambazon, followed by a clean-eating lunch buffet, refreshing beverages, health-conscious snacks by LUNA bar, Lifeway and Pamela’s Gluten Free Products, and a Healthy Happy Hour by Karma Tequila featuring drinks mixed with Solti cold pressed juices, all the while enjoying choice music by a House of Blues artist. Each guest will receive a gift bag filled with our favorite health and beauty products.
Preeminent speakers known throughout the wellness world will be focusing on finding the “me” in the Me.Life.Balance equation:
- Keynote Speaker Kimberly Snyder: “Emotional Wellbeing and Keeping Emotional Balance through Proper Nutrition”
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Expert Panel moderated by Dr. Allyson Brooks, the Ginny Ueberroth Executive Medical Director Endowed Chair of the Hoag Women’s Health Institute
- Chef Jenny Ross: “Balancing your Energy through Superfoods and Healthy Quick Meal Planning”
- Emmy Award Winning Television Journalist, Former Miss USA & KTLA News Anchor, Lu Parker: “Kindness Wins”
- That’s So Retrograde podcast hosts Elizabeth Kott and Stephanie Simbari: On-stage chat/moderation with premier nutritionist Elissa Goodman: “Detoxing the Mind”